Generosity knows no limits in Hartland, Wisconsin!
In 2016, Hartland turned out by the thousands
when the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train rolled into town
to raise awareness and funds for local food pantries!
Thanks to the support of the Hartland community and the generosity of CP Railway,
the spectacularly lighted Holiday Train has announced they will stop again this year on
Sunday, December 3, 2017!!!
Intersection of Cottonwood and Pawling Avenues
Holiday Train arrives at approximately 5:45 pm
FREE half hour set of musical entertainment from the Box Car!!!!
(Arrival time subject to change at discretion of the CP Railway)
- Appearance by Santa
- Take a selfie behind our Christmas Door
- Elf Glow Wands and Jingle Bells for sale to welcome the train!
- Light refreshments available for purchase
- Free holiday carols courtesy of Our Saviors Lutheran and Church of the Resurrection
- Free performances by the TTP Dance Troupe & photo op with dancers
- Free music from the Holiday Train performers
- Free performance by the Genesee Ridge Bluegrass Band
- Free popcorn with a monetary donation to the Food Panty courtesy of The Chiropractors and Emergency Disaster Recovery
- Hot dogs and hot drinks for purchase courtesy of Greater Hartland Area Kiwanis
- Free "sparking mints" courtesy of Camp Whitcomb-Mason
- Free parking on all surrounding streets and village lots
- Zion Lutheran Church to provide free parking and a place to warm up at 415. W Capitol Dr.
Get your Elf Glow Wand and help wave the train in!!!!
Hartland is one of only 182 stops throughout the United States and Canada!
No Fee or Registration Required
But don't forget, this is gracious visit from our neighbors to the North
is an effort to collect for the food pantry so
REMEMBER YOUR DONATIONS!
Volunteers will be on hand to accept food and monetary donations