What is Healthy Living with Diabetes?
This researched and proven workshop is designed to help adults with type 2
diabetes or pre-diabetes learn skills and increase their confidence in managing
their diabetes. The workshop meets for 2½ hours once a week for six weeks.
Healthy Living with Diabetes does not replace existing treatments, but rather
complements the treatments a participant receives.
Who should take the workshop?
• Adults with type 2 diabetes,
• Adults with pre-diabetes, or
• Adults living with someone who has diabetes
What’s in it for me? People who have taken the workshop show:
• Better health, health behavior and a sense of confidence in managing
• Improvements in blood sugar levels
• Decrease in health distress and hypo- and hyperglycemia
• Fewer doctor and emergency room visits and fewer hospitalizations
Aurora Summit Health Care
36500 Aurora Drive
Summit, WI 53066
September 10, 17, 24 October 1, 8, 15
9:00 - 11:30 am
To register call: ADRC of Waukesha (262) 548 -7827